- For Inquiry
We introduced the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) as part of improving convenience of our patients from May 1, 2018. We strive for smooth response to our patients or those who make inquiries to us. Please call the following number for making an appointment or an inquiry.
|The Main Number:||03-3448-6111|
|Telephone reception hours:||From 08:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(*Except Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Substitute Holidays, and the year-end and New Year Holidays)
|*Interactive Voice Response will be made in Japanese.||Number|
|Those who have referral letters|
|Those who do not have referral letters|
|Those who would like to change/cancel appointments|
|Those who would like to listen to the Guidance Number once again|
- If you have a referral letter (patient referral document), please have it with you when you call us.
- If you would like to change/cancel your appointment, please call us within the following hours. (Telephone Reception Hours for change/cancel your appointment: 3:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.)
- *In principle, we do not accept any change or cancellation of your appointment on the day of your appointment or your scheduled appointment as this may significantly delay your treatment or detriment to your health.
Should you need to change or cancel your appointment for unavoidable reason such as sudden change of your physical condition, please call us during our business hour.
Please note that we may not be able to change your appointments as you wish for various reasons including appointments of other patients.
About Medical Treatment
- I have an appointment. How can I check-in?
- Please refer to the Outpatient Treatment Flow.
- I have never visited your hospital. Can I make an outpatient appointment?
- You can make an outpatient appointment. However, we strongly recommend that you will consult your primary care doctor. Please bring a referral letter (patient’s referral document) issued by your primary care doctor when you visit us. For details, please refer to the “To those who make the first visit to us for medical treatment”, and “Referral Letter” (Patient’s Referral Document).
- Can I have a consultation without a referral letter (Patient’s Referral Document)?
- We strongly recommend that you will consult your primary care doctor and bring a referral letter (patient’s referral document) issued by your primary care doctor when you visit us. For details, please refer to the “Referral Letter (Patient’s Referral Document)”.
- I have a referral letter from another hospital/clinic. How can I get the outpatient treatment at your hospital?
- Please come to the Central Reception/Registration located on the 1st Floor. You can make an appointment through our main phone number. For details, please refer to the “Inquiry”.
- I would like to change my appointment. How can I change it?
- Please call us at our main phone number. Person in charge for this will be different based on your appointment such as the appointment with an examination. For details, please refer to the “Inquiry”.
- I could not visit your hospital on the day of my appointment. What shall I do?
- If you still have prescribed medication, please make a new appointment at our main phone number. If you can not make an appointment or you have taken all prescribed medication, please consult your relevant clinical department.
- Can a non-Japanese get medical treatment at your hospital?
- For those who live in Japan, please refer to this page.
For those who will visit Japan for medical purposes, please refer to this page.
- How far can I make an appointment?
- In principle, you can make an appointment until one year ahead, depending on each clinical department.
- I am seeing a doctor at your hospital. How can see a doctor of another clinical department for the first time?
- When you would like to see a doctor of a clinical department for the first time, please bring a referral letter (patient referral document) with you. For details, please refer to the “To those who make the first visit us for medical treatment.” and the “Referral Letter”.
- I forgot to bring my patient ID card. How can I do?
- Please come to the “First Visit” reception on the 1st Floor. We will confirm your qualification by contacting your insurer.
- I have not visiting your hospital for a while. How can I do to see a doctor of your hospital again?
- We encourage you to see your primary care doctor. Please have a referral letter (patient referral document) with you when you visit us. For details, please refer to the “Referral Letter”.
- Can I use a credit card?
- You can pay by cash, credit card, debit-card, or QR code payment. Please note that the payment will be lump sum payment. (MUFG Card, DC, UFJ Card, NICOS, VISA, Master Card, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, Diners Club, J-Debit, Union Pay, WeChat Pay, LINE Pay).
About Medical Treatment
- What shall do if I feel sick in the evening?
- You can get the treatment at the Emergency Center. For details, please refer to the “Emergency Center”.
- How can I request a document such as a medical certificate?
- We accept your request at our document center or a reception of each clinical department for our outpatients. While you are being hospitalized, please do not hesitate to contact one of our clerks of your ward.
For documents that you can request at the document counter, please refer to the “Application of Document”.
- Please let me know about the second opinion.
- It is to collect information by getting opinions or suggestions from specialists other than your doctor whom you are receiving medical treatment for the purposes of deepening your understanding or your disease, diagnosis, or treatment. Upon getting the second opinion, you can get the medical treatment with conviction, by choosing diagnosis and treatment that you are currently receiving. Please note that you will not suffer from any disadvantage by seeking a second opinion. For details, please refer to this page.
- Do you have a parking lot?
- We have 150 parking lots, which are open from 7:00 a.m. ~ 9:00 p.m. For details, please refer to the “Access”.
- Do you have a shuttle bus service?
- We have a shuttle bus service between JR Gotanda (East Exit) and our hospital, which are available from 8:00 a.m. ~ 5:45 p.m. on weekdays. (*Operating hours varied with time. For details, please refer to the “Shuttle Bus Service”.
- Do you have a coffee shop or restaurant that I can use?
- There is IKEDAYAMA Garden Fes located on the 2nd Floor. The business hour is from 8:30 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m. (*Open throughout the year. But, the business hour may be changed at New Year’s Holiday, other long holidays, or according to circumstances. We will inform you by posting should there be any change.) For details, please refer to the Service Facilities.
- Do you have a shop?
- There is a shop on the 2nd floor. You can purchase foods, lunch boxes, rice balls, sandwiches, daily necessities, or books. The business hours are from 7:00 a.m. ~ 8:00 p.m. (From 9:00 a.m. ~ 7:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, Pubic Holidays, Substitute Holidays)
*Please note that the business hours may be changed at the New Year Holidays, long holidays, or according to circumstances. We will inform you by posting should there be any change. For details, please refer to the Service Facilities.
- Is smoking prohibited at your hospital?
- Smoking is prohibited on our property. We have no smoking room.
- Can I bring my child with me when I visit your hospital? Can someone take care of my child while I am taking examination?
- We ask our patients not bring their children with them when they visit us for the purposes of infection prevention.
- Can I get vaccination?
- We do not provide vaccination for adults. We provide vaccination for infants. For details, pleaser refer to the “Pediatrics”.