Guide for Patients
Request for a referral letterWe ask those who visit us as outpatients to bring a referral letter (patient's referral document) issued by primary care doctors or neighboring hospitals or clinics. Alternatively if you are English speaking and wish to make an appointment with one of our bilingual English speaking primary care physicians please call our Department of International Healthcare on +81-3-6721-6239.
Follow-up Appointment With Your Doctors
Please confirm the outpatient consultation schedule in advance (Outpatient Consultation Schedule), as some clinical departments may be closed for examinations or operations.
Every Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, Substitute Holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays
What We Mean by the Follow-up Appointment
- Patient undergoing treatment at his or her current medical department
- In cases where a patient has been specifically instructed to have a regular checkup or follow-up visit by our doctor(s)
When We Ask You to Bring a Referral Letter From Your Primary Care Provider
If it has been more than 6 months since your last visit to our hospital, please bring a referral letter (patient referral document) from your local clinic or family doctor along with your health insurance card.
If you do not have a referral letter, we will make a decision whether or not to accept your visit after taking into account of the urgency (life-threatening risk) and the availability of the relevant department.
Alternatively, if you are English speaking, you could contact our Department of International Healthcare to arrange an appointment with our bilingual primary care physicians who may be able to assist you further: +81-3-6721-6239
In the event that we are unable to accept your visit, we can refer you to a nearby hospital upon request.
|When We Ask You to Bring a Referral Letter From Your Primary Care Provider|
|For those who do not have a referral letter for their “first visit”||5,500 yen (tax included)|
|For those who do not have a referral letter for their “return visits”||4,400 yen (tax included)|
- Depending on the availability of our medical services, your actual consultation may begin earlier or later than your appointment.
- Outpatient office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- * Some departments may be closed for examination, surgery, etc.; we therefore recommend you to check this prior to your appointment whenever possible.
- * For your follow up appointment or any change with your appointment such as cancellation, please contact our Department of International Healthcare in English on 03-6721-6239, or the main hospital number if you are able to speak Japanese.
Outpatient Office Hours
8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
How to Navigate Yourself on Your Arrival for an Appointment
When you arrive for your follow up outpatient appointment, please check in using a machine located on the first floor near the main entrance. Your consultation number and schedule are printed on the consultation slip issued at the time.
- Please wait in the waiting area of the department you are going to visit. To find out the number of patients waiting for the appointment in front of you, you can check a general display panel in the waiting area. For the estimated order of the waiting list, please check another display device “a searching terminal” located at the entrance to some waiting areas.
- In general, we do not call patients by name. Please enter the consultation room when your Consultation Number is shown on the display panel in the waiting area with a sound. Please note, the order of the waiting list may change depending on some unexpected circumstances such as medical emergencies.
- Guide for Patients
- About Us
© 2022 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation